Flatio focuses mainly on medium-term housing which lasts between 1 to 12 months. The shortest possible lease length is 14 days and the maximum lease length is not limited at all. So you can find a suitable housing just for a few months as well as for the longer stay.
Articles in this section
- What do I need to do to move into a chosen apartment?
- How long lease can I find via Flatio?
- Can I personally visit the chosen apartment before moving in?
- Are apartments at Flatio furnished?
- What is included in the rental price?
- Can I contact the landlord before I make a reservation request?
- How many people can live in the apartment?
- Does the rental price change according to the length of the lease?
- Do I have to pay deposit or any extra fees on Flatio?
- How do I know if the chosen apartment is available?