To reach the most potential tenants, Flatio recommends you describe your property both in your native language and in English. But if you are not confident in your English writing skills or do not want to rely on online translations, please contact us at email@example.com, and we will help!
Articles in this section
- Do I need high-quality photos on my Flatio listing?
- What is the Flatio virtual tour and how can I get it?
- What should my property listing description say?
- What furniture and equipment does Flatio require properties to provide?
- Can I limit the number of people that will live in my apartment?
- How do I set the rental amount?
- Can I set different prices for different months?
- Can I set different prices based on the number of people in the apartment?
- Can I offer a better price for longer rentals?
- How do I update a property’s available dates?