We encourage tenants to fill in as much information about themselves as possible on Flatio. This helps landlords get to know them and start to trust them. For the same reasons, tenants need to learn about you. We do not dictate how much information you should share, but we recommend you provide as much information about yourself as you would like to know about your tenants (including hobbies). When a tenant knows something about you, they are more likely to make a reservation request.
Articles in this section
- Do I need high-quality photos on my Flatio listing?
- What is the Flatio virtual tour and how can I get it?
- What should my property listing description say?
- What furniture and equipment does Flatio require properties to provide?
- Can I limit the number of people that will live in my apartment?
- Is it possible to set the minimum or maximum duration of the lease?
- How do I set the rental amount?
- Can I set different rental prices for different months?
- Can I set different rental prices based on the number of people in the apartment?
- Can I offer a better price for longer rentals?