While we believe that you’ll find your dream tenants through Flatio (and since our service brings more benefits to landlords than other solutions on the market!), no, you don’t have to list with us exclusively. You can advertise your accommodation anywhere you like.
Articles in this section
- How does Flatio work?
- How much does it cost to advertise on Flatio?
- Can a tenant visit a flat listed on Flatio in person?
- Are tenants verified?
- Who is a typical Flatio tenant?
- If I rent with Flatio, is there a rental contract?
- Are my real estate and money safe on Flatio?
- When can a landlord ask Flatio for help?
- Who is responsible for meeting the conditions described in the lease agreement?
- What are the benefits of renting my property via Flatio?