Currently, we are not able to add another person/people to the Lease agreement via our system. However, you can cover his/their stay in a rented living by the creation of an amendment to the Lease agreement. So if you need to cover other person's/people's stay, contact your landlord who is able to create this amendment from his Flatio application.
Articles in this section
- Landlord has accepted my reservation request. How can I sign the contract?
- How much time do I have to sign a lease agreement?
- What happens after I sign a lease agreement?
- Can I terminate the contract before I move in?
- Can I withdraw from the lease agreement if I find that the apartment does not correspond to the description after moving in?
- Can I terminate the contract early (after I move in)?
- Is it possible to change the data in the signed Lease agreement?
- Is it possible to add another person/people to the Lease agreement?
- Is it possible to get a physically signed Lease agreement for visa purposes?