Yes, but again it's necessary to contact your (future) landlord, who can print the Lease agreement, physically sign it and send whenever you need it. However, since this is not a standard procedure for Flatio renting process, the landlord can reject this request - in that case, you have to respect his decision.
Articles in this section
- Landlord has accepted my reservation request. How can I sign the contract?
- How much time do I have to sign a lease agreement?
- What happens after I sign a lease agreement?
- Can I terminate the contract before I move in?
- Can I withdraw from the lease agreement if I find that the apartment does not correspond to the description after moving in?
- Can I terminate the contract early (after I move in)?
- Is it possible to change the data in the signed Lease agreement?
- Is it possible to add another person/people to the Lease agreement?
- Is it possible to get a physically signed Lease agreement for visa purposes?