Of course! Many Flatio landlords choose to do this to maximize occupancy. The combination of medium- and short-term rentals can provide you with almost 100% occupancy throughout the year. Flatio’s My Rentals can even link and synchronize calendars from all the services you rent on (via iCal calendars). And, with our My Rentals mobile app, which is available for both iOS and Android mobile phones, you can quickly and easily update your availability (in case you don't use iCal).
Articles in this section
- How does Flatio work?
- How much does it cost to advertise on Flatio?
- Can a tenant visit a flat listed on Flatio in person?
- Are tenants verified?
- Who is a typical Flatio tenant?
- If I rent with Flatio, is there a rental contract?
- Are my real estate and money safe on Flatio?
- When can a landlord ask Flatio for help?
- It is possible to contact Flatio’s customer service via WhatsApp as well?
- Who is responsible for meeting the conditions described in the lease agreement?