Due dates are calculated according to the beginning/end of the lease and are in the smooth flow with the obligations, rights, or guarantees that the lease agreement provides to both parties. That's why it is strongly recommended not to change the due dates. However, it is up to you and the agreement with the landlord, whether you negotiate another payment calendar.
Articles in this section
- When I have to pay the rent?
- Which method can be used for payment of the rent?
- In which currency should I pay the rent?
- Is it possible to change the due dates of payments?
- Is it possible to divide the rent into more parts?
- Is it possible to pay two rents in advance?
- Can I pay the rent in cash?
- Can I get an invoice or other proof of payment?