Yes, a sample lease agreement is available in the detail of each offer, specifically you can also view it through this link. The lease agreement is also available to you after the landlord has approved the reservation request as part of the contractual process, where it is even required to read it before signing (you must prove it by pressing a specific button in the My Housing web application).
Articles in this section
- What do I need to do to move into a chosen apartment?
- How long lease can I find via Flatio?
- Can I personally visit the chosen apartment before moving in?
- Are apartments at Flatio furnished?
- What is included in the rental price?
- Can I contact the landlord before I make a reservation request?
- How many people can live in the apartment?
- Does the rental price change according to the length of the lease?
- Do I have to pay deposit or any extra fees on Flatio?
- How do I know if the chosen apartment is available?